Best Work A Teenager Can Get !

Title says it all, Whats the best work a teenager can get after last year on school??

McDonalds.

This'll sound bad but somewhere like McDonald's reason I say that is to help build your CV. Jobs like those are exactly that, jobs not careers. You wont be staying at McDonald's but it'd look good on your CV if you have job experience at a place that's very demanding like a fast food restaurant etcetera.

Because you have customers breathing down your neck all day any real career in the future will expect you to be able to work under pressure when they see McDonalds or KFC in your employment history this would help prove that you are capable of working under pressure. I know it sounds bad, but it's worth it in the long run.

Ya i thought too that McDonalds is a good place where to start ur career but you cant work there for the reset of ur life, anyway last summer i worked as a waiter at a good hotel's restaurant....I thought it would be good to follow a suggestion of what to work this year after vacations...

Yeah there's a difference between a job and a career you want a lot of job/work experience before you begin your serious long-term career. So clothing stores, fast food restaurants, etcetera do that for now until you're at least 23/24 then you can begin building a career.

Choose what is really related and close to you,like if you studied a profession in college's and you will have a perfect experience and knowledge to handle the work in career. If you get in random work,and don't have any experience will be hard,but will have a chance to learn.

My opinion is... keep studying.

I'm 13 years old and I got a job as a web developer paying $15/hr with a marketing corporation.

Just try and you'll get a good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
McDonalds.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk
Посмотреть сообщение
My opinion is... keep studying.
I agree with kirk

Option 1 - Study, apply for some job of your choice, live well

Option 2 - Don't study, apply for McDonalds, get fired, go to Coca-Cola, steal their secret recipe and sell it to Pepsi ( You're rich! )

Of course you would keep studying, but every teenager needs a job so they can get a grip on reality. How life in adulthood really is. Hell, once I got my job at 15 I started paying for everything; clothes, gas, food, cellphone, etc. The only thing I didn't pay for was school, rent, and the household bills because of course my mom took care of those.

Being an adult sucks. I'm saying that now, at 22 years old. Just give it another 10 years; it only gets worse. I'm just glad I don't have a kid to be looking after right now.

If your looking for a job to make some decent money, McDonalds is probably your best option. I find it easier to begin working at a small-business though, not a corporate company. For one, you get paid more, and two, you get raises more often. Obviously, it depends on your work ethic and where you live though!

Script?

McDonalds is shit-paid, Red Rooster pays more.