CMD not returning IP address to user.

Okay, so I attempted to create a command which admins could use to check an offline user's last logged IP address to my server. But instead of returning the offline person's IP address it returns the IP address of the user who uses the command.

pawn Код:
CMD:oipcheck(playerid, params[])
{
    new playerb[32], playerbb, file[32], IP[16], string[128];
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    if(sscanf(params, "s", playerb)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /oipcheck [playerid]");
    format(file, sizeof(file), "users/%s.ini", playerb);
    if(!dini_Exists(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player name not found.");
    format(PlayerInfo[playerid][pIP], 16, "%s", dini_Get(file, "IP"));
    GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, sizeof(IP));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Name: %s | IP: %s", playerbb, RPIP(playerbb));
    playerb[24] = playerbb;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, string);
    return 1;
}

Here
pawn Код:
You get the IP of the user who uses the command. The rest in on you.

Код:
In this line you are just getting your own IP adress..?
I don't think you even need this line of code.

Код:
{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    if(sscanf(params, "s", playerb)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /oipcheck [playerid]");
    if(!dini_Exists(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player name not found.");
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Name: %s | IP: %s", playerbb, PlayerInfo[playerid][pIP]);
    playerb[24] = playerbb;
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetch
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
In this line you are just getting your own IP adress..?
I don't think you even need this line of code.

Код:
{
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Name: %s | IP: %s", playerbb, PlayerInfo[playerid][pIP]);
    playerb[24] = playerbb;
    return 1;
}
Remember, I want to check an offline user's IP address. So the command has to read it from the user's file.

Exaxtly, that's what I did.
It reads from the dini file and saves the Ip adress to PlayerInfo[playerid][pIP].

Afterwards it just prints it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetch
Посмотреть сообщение
Exaxtly, that's what I did.
It reads from the dini file and saves the Ip adress to PlayerInfo[playerid][pIP].

Afterwards it just prints it out.
Oh I misread it, my bad. Thanks.

Tell me if it works.