[FilterScript] Firework sphere | Cool system

Firework sphere
Where I got the idea

Some days ago I was looking for cool firework system, but i didn’t found nothing, so I thought to make some by my own. And when I finished making, I thought I will share it with you guys.

System details

Player can place firework box on the ground by command (/placefirework). And then player have to enter command (/startfirework) for starting firework.

Commands

1) /placefirework [Height] [Radius] [Amount]
2) /startfirework [ID]
3) /changetime [Time] (Between 1-6 effects comes out best way)

Download

http://pastebin.com/2sJMJQdy

If you like this system then you can +rep

Screen Shoots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaibBaba
View Post
Screen Shoots?
No screenshots for you

i tried it but when i type /startfirework the box disappears and a message comes "Firework stopped launchers " (not completely sure about the sentence but a bit matching with it ) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arxalan
View Post
i tried it but when i type /startfirework the box disappears and a message comes "Firework stopped launchers " (not completely sure about the sentence but a bit matching with it ) .
You didn't set the amount
"Firework stopped shooting rockets."
"USAGE: /placefirework [Height] [Radius] [Amount]"
/placefirework 30 4 150

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wqi...ature=*********
You can change params for bigger and better.

C:\Users\GUTU\Desktop\samp\RSU\filterscripts\FIREW ORK.pwn(92) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\GUTU\Desktop\samp\RSU\filterscripts\FIREW ORK.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "Firework"
C:\Users\GUTU\Desktop\samp\RSU\filterscripts\FIREW ORK.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "stopped"
C:\Users\GUTU\Desktop\samp\RSU\filterscripts\FIREW ORK.pwn(92) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

nice ...

screenshots?

Just make new filterscript and name it "FireworkFS" and then just paste the code.
TO: 97fresh you have to end string by this "); and it will work.

Good firework system

Great! Nice work.

fucksys tem delete topic

...kmdksd

is no god system delete it