Windows 8 Issue (Frames Per Seconds)

Hello SA:MP Community.

I have been with SA:MP for around 5-6 years and I quite enjoy it! I was running SA:MP in XP and in Windows 7 which is a wonderful Operating System! I have seen Windows 8 being released to public so I went to the store and picked it up, updated from Windows 7 to 8 to try out the new system and it worked perfectly fine! even SA:MP Worked perfect!

Main issue is, when I am running Fraps(not recording), I encounter 90fps which shouldn't happen, sometimes it goes 95+ or 100+ fps but normally with no mods no NOTHING that can assist maybe my FPS to increase, even without streamfix, it goes for me 90fps .. I don't like to see it, it disturbs me and my eye can't suffer this 90fps.. Just can't. I had a situation where an explosion just decreased my FPS to 60 instead of 70 like it did in Windows 7 with ENB on.

How is it possible to turn Windows 8 operate with 100fps on SA:MP just like Windows 7 did? And no, I don't want to return to Windows 7 cuz I love and got used to Windows 8.

Looking forward for a reply!

Did not work.. Stayed the same.

I know what CLEO 4 and all that, I modded my game like no tomorrow, but 90fps disturbs me. Here is my PC Specs:

Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti 900Mhz Overclocked Edition, Windforce 2x
Intel Core i5 3570k 3.40GHz - TurboBoost: 3.80GHz (Can even 4.50GHz)
G.Skill 4x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ripjaws Z Edition - QUAD Channel
500GB Western Digital Blue
Gigabyte Z77-D3H Motherboard
Acer PC Screen X193w -1440x900 Screen Resolution 60Hz or 75Hz (Highest)
Sharkoon Tauron PC Case

My PC can't go below 60fps, in SA:MP it just can't! if I run /fpslimit it can .. lol.. but it won't go below 60 .. I promise you that, I don't even need any addons I just want to know why I can't run at 100fps on Windows 8 .. lol. on Windows 7 I had 100fps.. on Windows 8 I have 90fps.. x??)))

Tho Windows 8 should be better in games, it has way more programs opened than Win 7. When you are starting san andreas, close the explorer.exe and all other kind of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Alone
Посмотреть сообщение
Tho Windows 8 should be better in games, it has way more programs opened than Win 7. When you are starting san andreas, close the explorer.exe and all other kind of trash.
Or download GameBooster which does the work for you.

no.. doesn't work.

Bump

I bet the issue is the Metro, but I still didn't get an answer how to figure this thing out. 2 have answered false assistance ... I can't enjoy SA-MP?