Forum Help

I'd like some suggestions of good free forums to use....im planning to open a server and i will need a forum for it, but idk what to choose, i know just SMF and forumotion....any suggestions??

thank you

EDIT: Sorry if its wrong place to post.

Use a good software for the forum like vBulletin etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd like some suggestions of good free forums to use....im planning to open a server and i will need a forum for it, but idk what to choose, i know just SMF and forumotion....any suggestions??

thank you

EDIT: Sorry if its wrong place to post.
SMFFY wants 56$ for your forum back up if you decide to move and also they got ads + lag.

Use 000webhosting (free), first register a domain at dot(dot)tk
and then to 000webhosting.

And for the forum software, get MyBB. It is free and has a lot of nice themes,plugins.

look i dont know anything about java, i just know how to add themes and stuff in free forums like MyBB and SMF but its not satisfieing me...:/

Get a PROPER domain FIRST. Things like dot.tk, co.cc, *.freeforum.org, *smffy.com, etc are noob magnets.

Sorry for making this topic large in posts but when i put the domain name at MyBB forum it says..

Quote:

Error

The supplied domain name is not well configured
You have no CNAME redirecting to : **********

** is forum address

forumotion and co.cc are the best free to use.

SMF and MyBB are always basic and easy choices. I personally prefer MyBB.

i would recommed something like webhosting or i dont remeber what it was called but it was easy to build etc