Reporting server on blacklist?

Hello guys!

I just found a server that used a gamemode that already is used by another server, without permissions etc. Where do I report it? I've proofs though.

Send it to the SA-MP team email with the proofs shown and the server ip.

I would like to add that you logged onto my server, Decided to "investigate" and considered it was PLA. Its a God Father edit and Anyone can make a server similiar to PLA/NGRP if they know what their doing. You do not have the actual script so You cannot prove that this is a PLA script.

Don't make false accusations if you don't have ACTUAL evidence to back yourself up. Servers with the same features don't count as evidence either.

Edit:
I don't think the SA-MP Team CARES if another server is using another server's script. If they are.. The server who had the script first may take legal action IF... The server was copy righted.

Why don't y'all take this to PM instead of starting a pointless flamewar on the forum where the rest of us do not care.

Mr Criswell, Can you PM Me the Server Ip? i would like to check into this myself, as if it is an NG-RP edit Server, then 3/4 Servers Use the NG-RP Script Leaked or Not, in Today's Society Mappings are Manipulated And Posted on the Forums Daily, So If a Server has lets say a remapped lspd, then someone is guaranteed to map the exact samp thing and post it on the forums, with that being said, then Each Script cannot be Copy-written, as Samp states itself as not being property of Rockstar Games, then the So Called Server cannot take action upon another server regardless, as said by the United States FBI. Now if Found to be Copy-written then In addition to the civil remedies, the Copyright Act provides for criminal prosecution in some cases of willful copyright infringement. There are also criminal sanctions for fraudulent copyright notice, fraudulent removal of copyright notice, and false representations in applications for copyright registration. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act imposes criminal sanctions for certain acts of circumvention and interference with copyright management information. There are not criminal sanctions for violating the rights of attribution and integrity held by the author of a work of visual art.
Criminal penalties for copyright infringement include:
- A fine of not more than $500,000 or imprisonment for not more than five years, or both, for the first offense.
- A fine of not more than $1 million and imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, for repeated offenses.
Nonprofit libraries, archives, education institutions and public broadcasting entities are exempt from criminal prosecution.
Felony penalties for first offenses begin at seven copies for audiovisual works, and one hundred copies for sound recordings

look if a server is using SATDM and u found another server using SATDM u cant report there must be many server's using SATDM gm so u dont have a special feature which is common in both servers any proof

@CBCandyBoy Exactly my point, glad someone realizes my point

Well as what CandyBoy had said, you must understand. GTA San Andreas is the game, and when we create servers, its like under San Andreas. So if someone creates a simple DM Server with cop skins and another guy creates another server same with cop skins but not similar but different. Well that two developers can't fight and say "I own that cop skins fool! Why you copy? Change your damn skins!. << :/ So the thing that makes servers interesting are the feature's the server holds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire1989
View Post
Mr Criswell, Can you PM Me the Server Ip? i would like to check into this myself, as if it is an NG-RP edit Server, then 3/4 Servers Use the NG-RP Script Leaked or Not, in Today's Society Mappings are Manipulated And Posted on the Forums Daily, So If a Server has lets say a remapped lspd, then someone is guaranteed to map the exact samp thing and post it on the forums, with that being said, then Each Script cannot be Copy-written, as Samp states itself as not being property of Rockstar Games, then the So Called Server cannot take action upon another server regardless, as said by the United States FBI. Now if Found to be Copy-written then In addition to the civil remedies, the Copyright Act provides for criminal prosecution in some cases of willful copyright infringement. There are also criminal sanctions for fraudulent copyright notice, fraudulent removal of copyright notice, and false representations in applications for copyright registration. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act imposes criminal sanctions for certain acts of circumvention and interference with copyright management information. There are not criminal sanctions for violating the rights of attribution and integrity held by the author of a work of visual art.
Criminal penalties for copyright infringement include:
- A fine of not more than $500,000 or imprisonment for not more than five years, or both, for the first offense.
- A fine of not more than $1 million and imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, for repeated offenses.
Nonprofit libraries, archives, education institutions and public broadcasting entities are exempt from criminal prosecution.
Felony penalties for first offenses begin at seven copies for audiovisual works, and one hundred copies for sound recordings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
Most people do it wrong anyway - if you use ANY GPL code (the most pervasive example being the streamer plugin) then it doesn't matter what you say, your code MUST be GPL. Lines like "do not remove these credits" are not compatible with the GPL and thus illegal. I did a basic write up of this a while ago.
Writing numbers and big words does not make you look more intelligent