Random errors pop up when I compile

When I compile my script with this code I get random errors. But when I comment it out, or delete it from the script, it compiles perfect. What am I doing wrong?

pawn Код:
CMD:maskon(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pMask]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You don't have a mask");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " You need to be level 2 or above it use it.");
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(playerid, i, false);
        }
    }
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pMaskuse] = 1;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are now wearing your mask.");
    return 1;
)

can you show the errors?and which line do they come on?

If you could show us the errors/warnings and the lines they are come from, it'd be better!

Like I said, when I comment this out it compiles fine. But when I leave it I get errors on the beginning of the script.

This command is located on line 5583, the "errors" begin at line 800 when I compile the script with this command.

Do you want help or not? You need to show us the errors/warnings and the lines, otherwise I am not able to help you, if I don't know what it gives you.