MySQL permission issues/access denied

I'm not sure whats going on here but I have a MySQL register system and in the debug files I get these errors, can anyone tell me what I need to do, the db username, password, ect are all correct.

Код:
[13:19:49] >> mysql_connect( )
[13:19:49] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - constructor called.
[13:19:49] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - Connecting to "146.185.31.106" | DB: "********" | Username: "********" ...
[13:19:49] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Access denied for user '********'@'ns3265537.ovh.net' (using password: YES) (Error ID: 1045)
[13:19:49] >> mysql_query( Connection handle: 1 )
[13:19:49] CMySQLHandler::Query() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Connection is dead)
[13:19:49] CMySQLHandler::Query() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Connection is dead)

if you have cPanel .. search for "Remote MySQL" and add your IP from do you want to connect!

"Access denied for user '********'@'ns3265537.ovh.net' (using password: YES) (Error ID: 1045)
Usually means that the password is incorrect

Put the host to localhost not 'ns3265537.ovh.net'

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVPS
Посмотреть сообщение
Put the host to localhost not 'ns3265537.ovh.net'
Maybe he doesn't have the DB in localhost but in another host what then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adytza.
Посмотреть сообщение
"Access denied for user '********'@'ns3265537.ovh.net' (using password: YES) (Error ID: 1045)
Usually means that the password is incorrect
I was only given 1 password by my server hosts, yet it still sends this message. Should I contact them about it?
Also I have added the IP to Remote MySQL

If you are hosting the server on the same box that is hosting the SQL server, you can set the hostname to "localhost"

Sometimes I have to set it as localhost because it just wouldn't connect by typing in the IP address.

But if that isn't the case here, I would suggest contacting your host for further help on the issue

Create the database (Create table in it) in the localhost set the user to root , pass as localhost and try to connect again.