Hired scripters Help

Certain SA-MP Players seek help from scripters by in return of service we pay the money to them for the script. Now, I know people have to post here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

But there should be another page created by Beta Testers that they add any scripters that will script for cash with all their names like a list and a contact button at the right. So we can contact them. Its hard because we have to find for scripters to script something for you even by posting at the Looking for Scripters thread.

So do you guys think its better if there was a page created with all scripters searching for jobs to do?

I don't think Mr Beta Testers would do that. People who script for money normally have such stuff in their sigs...

That would be pretty hard to maintain. Scripters come and go.
Also important to note is that there is no way to put a number on how good a scripter is, so there would be no way of classification (which in my opinion is pretty important if you create a list like that)

By the look of it, you guys win. Yeah scripters go and come...

Way too much potential trouble. The admins don't need even more crap to deal with. There's already so much of it here if you hadn't noticed.

Alright the vote is CLOSED!