SA-MP Synchronization Issues

Hello everyone.

I have got a really, really, really weird issue with my SA-MP server.
Basically, players' and vehicles' synchronization is not properly updated to clients connected to the server, like if the server wouldn't receive packets from clients or if received, really slowly.

I have no idea what causes this issue, you basically see players teleporting around instead of seeing them running or walking, same issue for everything else, like shooting or driving.

I have noticed in the Network Stats (F5) that Bytes Received are laggy, they aren't smooth like they should (I think).
SA-MP server rates are fine, and I have tried in two different server hostings, also one with an updated version and another one with an outdated version of the gamemode, trying to see if the issue what only in the new one, but the issue shows also in the old one.

The problem appeared yesterday afternoon, when clients began reporting to see players teleporting around with vehicles or by feet.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2n6zwj8.jpg

These are the Network Stats, I don't know if they would be useful.

This is also the server config if needed.
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password *** RCON ***
maxplayers 100
port 7780
hostname *** SERVER NAME ***
gamemode0 *** GAMEMODE NAME ***
plugins sscanf.so mysql.so Whirlpool.so crashdetect.so streamer.so
announce 0
query 1
weburl *** SERVER WEBSITE ***
maxnpc 0
onfoot_rate 30
incar_rate 30
weapon_rate 30
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
bind *** SERVER IP ***
I thought also about server lag caused to weird loops or something like that, but server commands or texts prompted into the chatbox are shown properly.

Something that might be even more weird is that animations work properly, seriously, this is damn weird.

I really have no clue, I have asked around as well but nobody managed to resolve this.

Thank you guys in advance,
GiamPy.

Is your OnPlayerUpdate returning 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
Is your OnPlayerUpdate returning 1?
Yes.