Server Help

Hello all, can any buy for me a samp hosting server with 30 slots for 1 month please? I dont have paypal or anything what i can pay..
Thanks,

No one will buy you a host, why should they buy it for you? because you will make them Admin IG/Give the donations money that you earn to them? It's not guaranteed your server will become popular. I suggest you try saving up money and use OneBip(Mobile phone) to pay. Some hosts supports OneBip, Volt Host, Color host etc.

Bro i have more friends who playng samp more than 40+ and i will publish more this servers, im 100% this server will be very nice with very much people, i have a good script.. who can help me only for 1 month with 30 Slots, i will get some donations, and i will give back to his who can help me
Please i need help only for 1 month who will cust 5$ ..

here's my idea:

first u host it on ur pc and try be active on server alots time then u will get players and player will donate for server then pay for hosting.

Yes bro you right but server cant start on my pc, because have some shit problem ..
Any can help me?
Who can buy for me a samp server for only 1 month, i will give my youlikehits.com account with 41k points, i dont have anything other to give.. please help me !!

what kind of server?

RolePlay Server

u need solve ur problem and host it on ur pc and no one will buy for u rly. u need do with urself. and what is ur pc problem? maybe i wil help u

This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Say gamemode unload, but its all okay, my friend tested this on his PC server is running and its OKAY, but in my pc noo

If you can help me to fix this problem, as reward i will give my youlikehits account with 41k points, i dont have anything other to give bro sorry

search MSVCR100.dll on ****** install it.