A DayZ sa mp server

Hi, I have come to this forums with an idea of a very good game mode / project. A dayZ gamemode for sa mp, for those who don't know dayZ is a zombie survival game where you must survive from zombies - but don't misunderstand this. Instead of just shooting zombies, you must actually hide - find food to eat or you will die from hunger, and use strategy. The game mode should be based on mountain chillad, you can not exit mount chillad. The survivors will be scattered around the lower part of mount chillad, no one is visible on the map. As for the zombies, they will be on the top of the mountain. The zombies run faster then humans, and they have 200 health instead of just 100. Why are the zombies so dangerous? Because that is the point of the game - to avoid the zombies. Once you come in contact with them it will be very diffucult to fight. There will only be 2 starting zombies and they have to begin their search, looking for survivors. The survivors will be getting hungry, each 2 minutes that pass the survivors hunger bar will raise by 10. Once it reaches 100 they will die, and once a survivor dies basically he joins the zombie team. Food can be obtained scavanging mountain chillad, you can find all types of food on the floor. I am not sure yet which pickup we can use for food. But you can also find other things, such as the barrel of a handgun, the handle. And once you find enough parts you can build a gun, the survivor will have an accessible inventory where he can see all his food and what he is carrying. The goal for the zombies is to find and infect the survivors, they have about 30 minutes to do this and if there is still survivors left they will get to keep everything and a new round will start. Survivors can not camp forever, they will eventually have to come out and search for food.

Currently the server is under heavy development, I am the source of ideas and I have a brilliant scripter who goes by NewerthRoleplay.

I was actually going to create a gamemode like that but whenever somebody joins an NPC will also connect which is a zombie :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
View Post
I was actually going to create a gamemode like that but whenever somebody joins an NPC will also connect which is a zombie :3
That would be great but I do not know if it is possible to make npc zombies.

Yea that was the only problem I was running into, If you would like me to I could start on it after all I have got a 16GB dedi host :P

Ok, I will add you to the team.

can i join

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3T3R_B~!~N~d
View Post
can i join
Yes, what do you specialize in.

killing Zombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampDayZ
View Post
Ok, I will add you to the team.
Add me to the team? In all fairness we should both be owners if 1. I am scripting it. 2. I am hosting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampDayZ
View Post
That would be great but I do not know if it is possible to make npc zombies.

Well mate,it is possible,really won't take much time. All you need is coordinates and some recording from where you want them to (re)spawn or let the round in. If you need some NPC Recording advices just PM me.