Audio Error when compiling

Errors are

Код:
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3342) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3395) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3427) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3405) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3457) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(3436) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(60531) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(60532) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\What\Desktop\samp server\gamemodes\YGRP.pwn(60533) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
That is when I'm compiling.

hi post in scripting help

Post this in scripting help, and also, you need the updated plugins for the correct OS

Are you using the latest Audio plugin, if so maybe your gamemode is old so, just use the plugin that came with your gamemode pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi'
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using the latest Audio plugin, if so maybe your gamemode is old so, just use the plugin that came with your gamemode pack.
Well, The gamemode is old. I'm trying to update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCOD
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, The gamemode is old. I'm trying to update it.
If it is old then some of the functions are based on the old plugin, and you are trying to use the new one which doesn't have the old functions you can either use the old plugin, or you can change the functions to support the new one.

i would of been glad to help you but i don't have any experiences with the Audio plugin.

Some other people get this problem, They say to Change Audio_Seek to Audio_SetPosition. I did that, Problem still occurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCOD
Посмотреть сообщение
Some other people get this problem, They say to Change Audio_Seek to Audio_SetPosition. I did that, Problem still occurs.
That's because Incognito renamed Audio_Seek to Audio_SetPosition in v0.5 of audio plugin. So you need to rename that native in your script too. If your still experiencing errors, then post em' here.