Compile Problem -- HELP [rep]

When i am trying to compile a gamemode..or filterscript it says everything is right and my amx is 0 bytes.Also i found a amx in my C , that amx with 0 bytes too....

Please..I want to open a server and i can't compile any filterscripts or gamemodes!

Edit: My pwn is 3500 kb

some .amx files get placed into C/ and the place where you complied.

do your pawno crash wheen you are trying to compile ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yLuSsSIoN
Посмотреть сообщение
That is the most likely reason. An AMX of 0 bytes indicates that something went wrong during compilation and therefore the OP cannot have gotten a message that the gamemode was compiled correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiliz
Посмотреть сообщение
some .amx files get placed into C/ and the place where you complied.
Yes...Both them have 0 bytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yLuSsSIoN
Посмотреть сообщение
No.

When i want to compile the gamemode / filterscript it says
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
So.....

Do you have a SA:MP server installation on more than one place? If not, try and redownload the server package as it might be that your pawno or pawncc is corrupted.

I tried to reply the pawno folder [without the include folder] and same problem..

What happens if you delete the AMX file and recompile? Does it recreate it? If it doesn't, then there is someplace else that it saves your compiled AMX to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
What happens if you delete the AMX file and recompile? Does it recreate it? If it doesn't, then there is someplace else that it saves your compiled AMX to
I deleted the amx file and same problem..0 bytes in gamemodes and in C:/ also 0 bytes.... Now i will delete again and i go and make a search for my amx. Hope i found it.. I will come with EDIT

EDIT: I only found my old amx file on dropbox...

Anyone? Please.. And srry for double post