House system issue

I'm having an issue with the house system...more of a question really
If I set a house's interior to for example 3, and another house's interior to 3.
If two different players enter the two houses, like the first one enters the first house, the second one enters the other house, and the houses have the same interior.

Will the players be found in the SAME house/interior, I mean can they see each other and use the chat system etc

Thanks.

It depends on VirtualWorld you set them

Also, how is it possible to set the house's ExitX, exitY, and ExitZ, considering I didn't enter the house/interior at all.

You will need to do it manually,http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior/ this could be useful

So the virtual world differs per houseid? how am I supposed to do that?

No, houseids are connected to interiors. Check the web site I've put. and each house can have 9999999 Virtual Words

So I would simply link the player to the XYZ coords of the houseid, set interior, and also set virtual world? or should the virtual world be kept aside?

Quote:

I would simply link the player to the XYZ coords of the houseid, set interior, and also set virtual world

Do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roko_foko
Посмотреть сообщение
Do that
Would I set the House's virtual world different to all other houses aswell? thanks for the help by the way, appreciated.

I don't know what are you asking. If you are creating more then one house with same Interior, make sure they don't have equal VW . If two players enter same house, set them same VW so they can see each other.