Need Help for Car Explode Hack!

Hello friends; first of all I have never heard of this hack but today on my server it happened. Somebody comes to my server and makes many explodes; people's car gets exploded. Everywhere like Afganistan. Please help me. I can't find those hackers; have you got to advise any program or script to stop it ?

It's a hack, So not really.. Go and find the hacker and ban him.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=712

Credits to Lorenc_

That is going in my signature.

You should test the hack to see how it works, if a player quickly enters a vehicle, sets it on fire then teleports out, that's VERY easy to detect, especially if they teleport in and out very quickly. OnPlayerStateChange.

See here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=712

Thank you friends.

@Mp2 ; But my server is really like Afganistan, everywhere you hear bomb explodes

Actually you can find the hacker by going to the explosion of the car or Afganistan Go spec everyplayer in that place or area. Try to use /slap command sometimes they do use Health hack so they wont get hurt of the explosion. I know that hack but i don't want you to know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbalor
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually you can find the hacker by going to the explosion of the car or Afganistan Go spec everyplayer in that place or area. Try to use /slap command sometimes they do use Health hack so they wont get hurt of the explosion. I know that hack but i don't want you to know that.
Sir there are 100+ players on my server. How can I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
That's useless for what is he requesting, cleo hacks have been patched on a known cheat site, as far as i know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
That's useless for what is he requesting, cleo hacks have been patched on a known cheat site, as far as i know.
No, it's not...