Rain through building fix

First I don't know if this should go in the scripting section, so I apologize if it isn't in the right section.
I've ******d it tons of times before and I can never find anything, but is there a fix to stop rain from going through solid objects?

No. Certain areas in the default game map are marked as what are known as culling zones. You can't create those zones yourself without altering the game files.

Alright, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glbracer
Посмотреть сообщение
First I don't know if this should go in the scripting section, so I apologize if it isn't in the right section.
I've ******d it tons of times before and I can never find anything, but is there a fix to stop rain from going through solid objects?
Depending how your doing it to prevent rain from going through any object/building you create you need to be interior 1+ this will stop the rain.

that's if this is what you mean?

@Shaneisace: at least that hides the water. But if there's a sand storm, or foggy weather, probably this way won't be the best.

Maybe in future updates, the SA-MP Team will fix that, changing the game files temporarily. Something as RemoveBuildingForPlayer. Who knows...

Good luck!