Game-MP and SA:MP Forums CRASHED?

I contacted KingJ and Colorhost saying "wheres my hosted tab? Its not on the list i been paying for it"

Then on KingJ This Lady said

PHP код:
K Jarrett
Staff    13
/07/2012 08:32
Hi
There are less servers than usual on the hosted tab at the moment so it is probably having a few issuesI have notified their support and hopefully your listing will be restored soonUnfortunatelythere is nothing else I can do. 
and the Colorhost Man said

Код:
Fixed. Thanks for your Patience.

Warm Regards,

Support Engineering Group
ColorHost Web Solutions.
But it was still fucked up so im thinking game-mp is bugged or sum?

But since i used isup.me yesterday and it said Game-mp.com was down then i tried sa:mp forums and it was down so i said SA:MP and Game-mp.com are made by the same Companies, So Im Just wondering whats going on?

Because i payed alot of money :T

ah i dont think so the samp forums were down ,do it if yes then i wouldnt have been there online
but still game-mp has fixed it now? and you mad because of your cash say them well why this month i pay a lot for being in internet list still they cant do anything its color-host whos paying for the hosted tab and they will take money because they need it too

If you had listing issues, it should all be fixed.

It's fine for myself and hundreds of other people, as you can see by looking at the hosted tab. So obviously it's a problem on your end