Little Help!!

I need some-one who has paypal and can manage a paypal account to store my server money then contact me in my

server cause i really need a paypal from some-one and please don't fool me i need some-one whom at-least i can trust

to give me or share me his paypal account if you can then contact me in-game my server ip is in my signature so

if your interested to help me please talk to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirzor
Посмотреть сообщение
I need some-one who has paypal and can manage a paypal account to store my server money then contact me in my

server cause i really need a paypal from some-one and please don't fool me i need some-one whom at-least i can trust

to give me or share me his paypal account if you can then contact me in-game my server ip is in my signature so

if your interested to help me please talk to me
Its really hard to find a trustworthy person to make for you a paypal account. Well people could easily steal your server money and uses it for himself.

i mean not find i just want to store money not finding anyone so asking

Well, I guess that I can help you, depending on the situation actually. I do have a paypal account which is activated, but I'm not using it anymore. I can use that one to store your server money, but just once. Contact me over my PM's. Are you Dutch by the way?

no bro and come to my server to meet me