Getting ideas for mapping?

Hi!

I don't get so much ideas for my mapping but when I get, I make some mapping but I get abit bored
And want to start something new.. Same with if I want to map something for make a server..

And I almost chose San Ferrio every time... Feels I know it abit to good..

Are I'm getting bored?? Or aren't my ideas that good??, or does I start getting bored on mapping (still likes it alot) Or I have to little inspiration?..

Thanks alot!..

Edit: Or I want to create to much things, and don't know wich to contine on?..

I am creating a server, and we need a mapper so if you are interested Drop me a PM, or contact me at my IRC in my signature if i am online.

Hey Lex, I'm interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi!
Edit: Or I want to create to much things, and don't know wich to contine on?..
Browse,look at the maps,get idea's browse ****** for IRL designs or ******* for 3d desing work or just designs.

and than you'll get the ideas,than you'll be inspired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi'
Посмотреть сообщение
I am creating a server, and we need a mapper so if you are interested Drop me a PM, or contact me at my IRC in my signature if i am online.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

Try mapping some interiors, as they're for professional mappers. Also try using the newest 0.3e objects.

Okay, thanks alot guys! .

I know a good mapper. I can give you his skype so you can contact him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
I know a good mapper. I can give you his skype so you can contact him.
Do you even know what he is davve is talking about ?

use the country side..quite good mapping areas..

I got a suggestion for you to map.

Okay, think pudding.

Kidding.

Think deathmatch. How can we make this intense? A fortress. Why don't you go to Bone County, and make like trenches, bunkers, mines, barb wire, big buildings for epic deathmatches. Get a nice artillery filter script to put in explosins, but otherwise yhea. Try some wild wasteland. Just a suggestion.