Accessing .ini files from another server

Hi everybody, so today I got a question. Lets say I have my SA-MP server on one host, and my web on another. I want to make an UCP, but my server's using .ini file system. Can I access those .ini files of my server, from my UCP host?
Thanks for help.

No.
You need MySQL for making UCP.
'nuff said.

Yes, you can using PHP and the FTP functions within PHP.

http://uk3.php.net/ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
You need MySQL for making UCP.
'nuff said.
You don't need to, it's possible to use FTP functions to access the INI files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can using PHP and the FTP functions within PHP.

http://uk3.php.net/ftp
Now it comes to him that he knows how to work with PHP or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Now it comes to him that he knows how to work with PHP or not.
Yes, I know. Thats what I wanted to know wether its possible or not. Thank you, Calgon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a ridiculous argument! ANY technology would require them to know how to use it, including the MySQL system you mentioned. Anyway, getting remote MySQL access is just as hard as getting remote file access. In fact your first post is just plain WRONG! If you don't know what you're talking about don't post (consider this an official warning - I've noticed a few of your posts about with bad information). MySQL is NOT the only way to make a UCP and the OP didn't even ASK about MySQL so why bring it up?
I'm sorry, i have been working with y_ini for 1 year, when i wanted to make UCP everyone's advice was to switch to MySQL, i apologize if i said anything wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a ridiculous argument! ANY technology would require them to know how to use it, including the MySQL system you mentioned. Anyway, getting remote MySQL access is just as hard as getting remote file access. In fact your first post is just plain WRONG! If you don't know what you're talking about don't post (consider this an official warning - I've noticed a few of your posts about with bad information). MySQL is NOT the only way to make a UCP and the OP didn't even ASK about MySQL so why bring it up?

Anyway, there are MANY methods of sharing files. Possibly one of the simplest would be to install WebDAV on the web server and use it to mount a directory with "davfs2" directly in to your scriptfiles folder (assuming Linux, but it's possibly on Windows too). That way you don't even need PHP at all - the SA-MP server will see the remote files as if they were local ones.
Thanks for such a detailed post, ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentiarox
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm....shelfisness?
Do you know what the term 'selfish' actually means?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And what about Calgon(ite) xD?
What about me? My post was correct; MySQL is not the only way, you can use FTP and I'm sure there are other ways.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm....shelfisness?
I'm sorry, but you really lack intelligence.