OnPlayerDeath bug

Me and a few friends were DMing in my server, (was about 10 of us), I owned basically everyone, but when i killed my friends sometimes they just stay dead on the ground forever, and I have no solution to fix it.

press f4 (returning to class selection)

Doesnt it recognize you as dead though?
Maybe force requestclass if dead more than 4 seconds? idk

I have no idea, its just completely fucked up for me

Do you have anything under OnPlayerDeath? That could be an issue, for sure. Otherwise, sometimes it's just a common SA:MP bug to not completely respawn.

Yeah, it's a bug that rarely happens, it's not that annoying though. Well, I'm sure it's not cause of your script since I've seen it in other servers. But you can try something if you really want to prevent it from happening; this idea has just come up to my mind: What about getting the dead player position as soon as he dies (Using GetPlayerPos under OnPlayerDeath) then store it into a global variable (Global Variables) and declare a timer (SetTimerEx) that should call a public after 5-7 seconds from death which checks if the player's current position equals to the pos that we stored into the global var, if so then spawn them (SpawnPlayer)?

I hope you got me. I hope if it works too!