[19:58:45] Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 28 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID, what it means?

hey guys,

i have a damn bugg in my neon garage system, but now i discovered this msg in my console:

[19:58:45] Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 28 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID

what it means? cuz i know its something with a dialog, and cuz neon garage uses dialog and it buggs, it HAS to be the neon garage, but its dialog id isnt 28... anyways does anyone knows what this msg means, and how i can solve it? i can also post the codes here, but i dont think it will be nesecary, but if, tell me

greets niels

Either that player tried to hack the dialogid, or that player had a dialog open during a server restart.

ah, i think second thing yes, but doesnt it affects my neon garage then?

It shouldn't.

Also, dialog ids are cross-server. This means if you define DIALOG1 as "1" in a filterscript, you can't define CARDIALOG as "1" in the gamemode because the two dialogs would interfere with each other.

yeah i know that, but still, sometimes my dialogresponse aint working, its very weird, cuz when server is restarted it works like 15 mins or something, then after that 15 mins( i think, maybe it does works longer or shorter idk) then it doesnt, i press like Blue Neon, but it doesnt adds Anything, but it DOES sends the msg at the dialogresponse, how can this be possible, also i DO have my time at 0.00, so the neons should give light...

Debug your messages adding a print("Response: case 1");, etc. and reproduce the bug and find out where the actual bug occurs.

hmm yeah
that would be a nice findout thnx