How to add houses to Grand larceny?

Ya hi I know you can enter houses in Grand larceny but what to do to add a house. For example, i want to make cj and sweets house accessiable. But i also want it to look like cjs house too.

Remove this code from the gamemode:

pawn Код:
DisableInteriorEnterExits( );
If that's what I think you're talking about.

Look for a house system filterscript in the filterscript and plugins section on the forums, then add it to your server. PM me if you need help adding it.

Also, remove this.

Quote:

DisableInteriorEnterExits( );

You'll need a script that will save the locations of the entrance and the interior.

You'll need to represent the entrance with a pickup icon preferably so people know its there.

You'll need to teleport the player using SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerInterior and probably also SetPlayerVirtualWorld if you use the same interior multiple times.

You'll need to put all of that smoothly together and tada, you have your property system.

No, there is no way to add houses like the ones in GTA SA. Theoretically you could probably fake the player into believing so but that's another story.

Regards.

thanks all for your help. could someone post all the code on like pastebin or something? cause i cant script lol

Sure, i can add it for you if you'd like me too?

yes that would be great +rep