Help Me For 5$

my server will be hosted and if he can help me he will be rewarded
Make a good understandable example of one capture zones if it works u might get $s but i will see if u do deserve $ or admin level in my server

i want to make gangzone with checkpoint in which player enters and a progress bar appears for 30 seconds capture time and after capture time the player gets 5 score and 5000$ money and the gangzone color changes to his team color and his team mates cannot capture the zones again but other team palyers can capture and when team loses the zone team loses 1 score and if team mate captures zones the team will get +1 score

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_zohan
Посмотреть сообщение
my server will be hosted and if he can help me he will be rewarded
Make a good understandable example of one capture zones if it works u might get $s but i will see if u do deserve $ or admin level in my server

i want to make gangzone with checkpoint in which player enters and a progress bar appears for 30 seconds capture time and after capture time the player gets 5 score and 5000$ money and the gangzone color changes to his team color and his team mates cannot capture the zones again but other team palyers can capture and when team loses the zone team loses 1 score and if team mate captures zones the team will get +1 score
Lol what a bullshit thread..

Quote:

u might get $s but i will see if u do deserve $ or admin level in my server

OMG, we might deserve an admin spot in your server!

If you just asked us for help without promising bad things you won't give anyway, I might have helped you.
But don't feel like it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение

If you just asked us for help without promising bad things you won't give anyway, I might have helped you.
What if i want a Admin spot, kidding.

BY THE WAY, you should promise to pay the person not "think about' if he deserves the money/admin rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
Посмотреть сообщение
What if i want a Admin spot, kidding.

BY THE WAY, you should promise to pay the person not "think about' if he deserves the money/admin rank.
You really think he will pay for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение

My thoughts exactly, cheers.

lol only for capture zones 5$? ok gimme 15$ ill script a whole GM ik what kind of u need.

I have a whole gang zone capturing system that I created and it works pretty well.

Though, I'm not so sure about the selling part. You can PM me though and I'll see what I can do to help you.