Bug: "You are banned from this server."

life story:
  • Script something, be in-game on your server
  • Shut down server and start it again to try out what you have scripted
  • Automatic reconnect in-game
  • You are banned from this server.
This results in me having to restart my sa-mp and connect to the server again, wich is annoying on my slow computer.

Happens to everyone or just me?

Old old old old old bug happens about 1/8 of the time when your connected and the server restarts.

Happens to me, but since I upgraded to 0.3e, it doesn't happen as often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_big
View Post
Old old old old old bug happens about 1/8 of the time when your connected and the server restarts.
Yeah but could only be arsed to report it now, it happens a lot to me and it always have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows32
View Post
Happens to me, but since I upgraded to 0.3e, it doesn't happen as often.
Same here.

If you wish to take matters into your own hands then contact Kalcor himself regarding this, I doubt he'll listen though.

I don't understand why Kalcor doesn't even give a reply on the problem, when a lot of people and even some beta testers are reporting it.

When you are reconnecting, pause your game by pressing ESC and wait like 10 seconds.

An other way is to do /rcon gmx and while it's restarting restart your samp server. (the lastlast one is not needed though, could be safer :P)

It's a sucky bug but those are just some way around it. Some bad ways though :P

Confirming, it's annoying

million time found / reported bugged no fix >.>
it even happen when no GMX there i.e. when player join

i found a way to evade it only when there is a GMX
when seerver restart minimise your game wait for more than 20-30 second and it wont show up with that bug ..

Try to add samp.ban file in the server directory, as on server start/restart that file gets reloaded, could be some glich if it doesnt exists.

But i got cooler bug, have no idea what is wrong.

Server is online, I can connect, etc, but players still shows 0/0 while it should be 1/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
View Post
Server is online, I can connect, etc, but players still shows 0/0 while it should be 1/150
Maybe it's because you have this Server twice in your List...(sry but i cant speak englisch very good )

Learn to live with it, it's all part of the fun

Annoying bug indeed. The unfortunate fact is, it's not even possible to reproduce since it happens random / rarely. I'm not sure how difficult it might be for it to be fixed.