Hosting[FREE IF IT`S POSSIBLE]

Hello everybody.If someone have free host which he don`t use.And If you got free hosting please post here.I am looking for one.

Not many people will have a "Free" host.

Edit: Woo! High roller; come on 1000 posts.

If you can't pay for it yourself, you probably shouldn't have/or really aren't old enough your own server anyway.

Impossible to get a free host, most of the advertisement saying "We have free host! We offers 100 slots, VPS, MySQL, bla bla bla." is just a scam. I suggest you to buy one, find a good hosting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
View Post
Impossible to get a free host, most of the advertisement saying "We have free host! We offers 100 slots, VPS, MySQL, bla bla bla." is just a scam. I suggest you to buy one, find a good hosting though.
About scams that`s nothing new

There is cheap hosts out there, but unfortunately its near impossible to find it free.

I wish you the best of luck on your search.

doesn't www.serverffs.com give free temp hosts for 4 hours as maximum u can try one if u want but u cant find free for ever and i recommend that u dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
View Post
Edit: Woo! High roller; come on 1000 posts.
Congratz

@OP: Talk to me on Skype (below), if your server is unique I will host it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fames
View Post
doesn't www.serverffs.com give free temp hosts for 4 hours as maximum u can try one if u want but u cant find free for ever and i recommend that u dont
Volt gives you 7 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fames
View Post
Not only that, Volt Host offers a 7 Days Trial.

yes yes true volt offers 7 days but still not for ever