What do you think?

Few years ago, we recently joke our friends with Rick Astley song called "Never Gonna Give You Up". For example;

Quote:
Guy 1: What's the newest song?
Guy 2: I know what's the newest and latest song.
Guy 1: Gimme link of ******* please..?
Guy 2: Here you go.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av3e
**Guy 1 clicks the link**
**Video buffering**
**Rick Astley starts dancing**
Guy 1: WTF?
Guy 2: Hey.
**Guy 1 is currently pissed Level 1**
Guy 1: What?!
Guy 2: You just got Rick Rolled!
**Guy 1 throws everything on his sight**
**Guy 1 currently pissed Level 99999**

This year(or last year, whatever), we prank our friends by doing the "Art of Troll". For example;

**Before you read, just wanna say I am not a troll, my cousin Cakes is a troll**
**Also, I'm not good with "Art of Troll", just going to give pictures**

Quote:

Then we send them a message "You just got trololololololed".

Now I wanna ask, which of these 2 are the best that you had pranked to your friend?

I prank my friends when they go on business trips. I get them drunk, take their credit card out of their wallet and change their return flight destination to Kuala Lumpur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I prank my friends when they go on business trips. I get them drunk, take their credit card out of their wallet and change their return flight destination to Kuala Lumpur.
LOL

Kuala Lumpur is not a good place to send a drunk people, cuz they'll get ass-wrapped. Nah, just kidding.

Precisely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Precisely!
For now choose which is the best, Rick Rolled or Troll? xD

I trolled them with a wacked rapper calls him self, BASED-GOD, try him xD, it's the new rick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
I trolled them with a wacked rapper calls him self, BASED-GOD, try him xD, it's the new rick.
Any video or tutorial on that or something? Might want to revenge on my troll cousin.