Suggestions for admin system

Hello,
Can anyone post suggestions for an admin system i am making here?

Thanks all

Seriously?

/kick, /ban, /tempban, /warn, /kill, /goto, /gethere, /veh, /makeadmin

And my the seems of it yourt releasing it so make a /acp system where the owner can toggle every command from there which will also stop it from showing in the command list.

Mysql based

I just want suggestions for it, it doesnt have to be commands? (you can post a cmd, but it is not required), and i am NOT Making a /acp.

And i have never tried mysql ill try it now

That means people who cant code and compile filtersctips to make a GM cannot toggle commands and have to remove them from the script. Which most people create problems with the script by doing this. THis also isnt that hard you just need to do string formatting from a global srting however I wont go into detail with this as you fail to see the uses of it.

EDIT: In the future dont double post edit your last one, as I hate this and protest against it I will be reporting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
That means people who cant code and compile filtersctips to make a GM cannot toggle commands and have to remove them from the script. Which most people create problems with the script by doing this. THis also isnt that hard you just need to do string formatting from a global srting however I wont go into detail with this as you fail to see the uses of it.

EDIT: In the future dont double post edit your last one, as I hate this and protest against it I will be reporting it.
I think i can code...

You clearly didnt understand the way I was talking about my point was that having is statements changing the command list if it was toggled is unneeded as it seems you are thinking of that way where as the way I am thinking of would rwuqire no more than 7 - 10 lines. When I get time I will make a Admin System to out shine yours.

Mysql is more fast for data save, update and remove, take a look on mysql plugin of blueg(i just use the R5/R6, since i don't understand a fuck of the R7).

I have never used mysql, and i still dont know anything about it.