Weird lag issues

Before I get started, this may be caused by internet.
My internet is quite bad currently for some reason, and I am not sure why. My ISP doesn't know either.
But I have played COD 4 and didn't experience very bad lag.

So, during my day, when I play SA:MP, everything is fine.
Once it becomes night time, and probably 8PM and later, til maybe 10 AM the next morning, I experience HORRIBLE lag issues.

It's not ping lag, because when I talk, it will respond on my screen straight away, with the odd occasion where the chatbox has stopped and frozen.
The server I play, which I won't say, has a bit of mapping around the place.
With this lag, mapping does not render, nor do other people in the game(unless rendered before I start lagging).
I can relog, and possibly for the first few minutes I am running fine, but then it starts lagging again.

I don't think pictures are needed, as I think I explained what is happening.

Thanks in advance for all help,
it's really starting to annoy me.

( Night time in my timezone is when the server gets more populated )

This sounds like the server is lagging. Have you run a speedtest on your computer? (speedtest.net or others) What were the results?

If the server is only lagging when it is heavily populated it may be the server specs are being overworked.

my server when we play 3-4 players from same internet the server start lagging
do u know how to fix?

@ AhmedKing It's possible that your internet connection cannot handle 3-4 simultaneous connections to a samp server.

For example a DSL (500Kb upload and 1 Mb download) could probably handle 1-3 connections while a Broadband/FIOS line (15Mbps upload 15Mbps download) could handle 10 times that. It would help if you could give the results of a speedtest so I can see what internet speeds you are working with.

On the other hand if you are hosting the server locally, Check the server