I am looking a webhost for hosting UCP [Linux]

The requiriments are :
Web server with php 5.3 installed
Web server with php ssh2 module installed
Debian or Ubuntu Server OS

Since i am gonna buy a VPS.I need to setup a UCP for my friends to control the server.If i host the UCP in my VPS then it will take some CPU usage right? so i want to know any free webhosts that has those requiriments.

Thanks in advance.

it will be hard to find a webhost with SSH..tried 000webhost?

Why on earth would you need SSH on a webhost anyway. The only thing you can do is upload stuff through FTP.

I need a Web server with php ssh2 module installed. as show above. and 000webhost dosent have that

This panel can be setup on a vps, wich have php5.3 + ssh2 module installed, since this is a panel based for debian and ubuntu operating systems, you can checkout this thread
If you do not have php installed, and openssl, you can run the next commands on your ubuntu/debian vps:
#apt-get install php5 openssl-devel

@next time, post on the panel thread, and do not create a thread for questions and others.

if i host the UCP on the VPS's webserver will it take CPU usage? and that UCP was made by you right? so Do you know any webhost that can run it?

Anyone?

If you gonna get an own vps, just put it on there, thats one of the big advantages of a vps. It is a webscript, so CPU will only be used while you are using the panel, and even then it is just minimal usage.
Moving the panel to another server just makes thing more complicated and confusing.

so how much will it use? in mb an approx value

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraZyCaT
Посмотреть сообщение
so how much will it use? in mb an approx value
The apache webserver i use used about 50mb ram, cpu usage is unnoticable low. If you want to host a website on your vps anyways you wont notice any difference with the panel.