Can't see anything

Well i started editing a gamemode and i edited it so much its like new but i haven't touched the House and Ownership sistems, the problem is the houses when a player doesn't have a house and spawns all its ok he sees every car and player, but when a player owns a house and spawns there theres a problem. On first when he spawns he is spawned on the entrance of the house and he can't see any cars nor players and that happens to all players with houses when i do a GMX it fixex the problem for the players now online but the ones that login later have the same problem. I think it sets the players interior to some id when a player logins and spawns and because of that he can't see anything, but i don't know where to look or what to look for! Any idea??

i have searched already but i didn't find anything about houses in the Spawn nor the Login
Also i had one for the house here it is

Код:
		if(house !=255)
		{
		    if(SpawnChange[playerid]) 
		    {
				SetPlayerToTeamColor(playerid);
				SetPlayerInterior(playerid,HouseInfo[house][hInt]);
				SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,HouseInfo[house][hWorld]);
				SetPlayerPos(playerid, HouseInfo[house][hExitx], HouseInfo[house][hExity],HouseInfo[house][hExitz]); // Warp the player
				PlayerInfo[playerid][pLocal] = house;
				HouseEntered[playerid] = house;
				PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt] = HouseInfo[house][hInt];
				return 1;
			}
		}
but it spawns reversed instead of the exit (inside)it spawns on the entrance(outside)