*REP* Server Won't Go Online? *REP*

Hey all... really really odd request which I can't seem to figure out myself...

When I compile my script, there are 0 errors 0 warnings....

When I run the console, nothing is wrong..

When I check my firewall, nothing is being blocked which should effect the server...

When I check my portforwarding, it's all there, nothing wrong with it.....

And yes, the server.cfg file is working A-O-K.

So WHY does my server appear to be offline?! It was working 100% fine the past 2 weeks, but since I had thunder and lightening around my city area, the server seems to be having problems, I can connect to other servers, use the internet fine etc... just not host a samp server apparently....

ANY IDEAS? *REP*

you need to portforward again probably.

the thunder and lightning could have caused your router to reset its settings

The storm in your area should have nothing to do with the issue as if it was going to affect you it would affect your whole ISP. Have you tried connecting to your server internally using your loopback address? Also try connecting to your server on other PC's and if you are still not getting through start debugging the server logfile, do you see any attempted connections? Anything to show the server processing a connection then failing when the script handles it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic
Посмотреть сообщение
you need to portforward again probably.

the thunder and lightning could have caused your router to reset its settings
Ooer, didn't realize it would've reset my Local IP >.< Thanks!

Lol Thunder Cause the Router to reset Silly
Maybe you should port forward And make sure to check that your port forwarded or not from the following link
www.canyouseeme.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrunx
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol Thunder Cause the Router to reset Silly
Maybe you should port forward And make sure to check that your port forwarded or not from the following link
www.canyouseeme.org/
Actually, it is very possible. It could have caused a blackout (Even for like 2 seconds), would've shut down the power to the router, and caused it to turn back on, needing to get all the computer's a local IP again, which would've been different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, it is very possible. It could have caused a blackout (Even for like 2 seconds), would've shut down the power to the router, and caused it to turn back on, needing to get all the computer's a local IP again, which would've been different.
Even a temp blackout can lead to router settings being resetted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic
Посмотреть сообщение
Even a temp blackout can lead to router settings being resetted
Not really, all the routers configuration settings are all stored in NVRAM; the only conclusion that could have come of this is the ISP's DHCP server assigning you a new address or your router assigning your local clients a new IP address.

You have the same cost?
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ******
maxplayers 10
port 7777
hostname ***********************
gamemode0  grandlarc  1
gamemode1 lvdm 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator test_cmds ls_mall attachments fsdebug
announce 1
query 1
weburl *********
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
If not, then put as me.