raven's roleplay 0.3c help

i'm trying to add player markers on map in this gm but any thing i did was... a fail... is there any working method? or filterscript? i already did a search... nothing found. please don't tell me to go here
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerMarkers

i already did and didn't work. and also i searched in pawno showplayermarker (false) and i already set it on true... even if it was a comment. in larp.pwn there is already 'showplayermarkers(1) under 'public OnGameModeInit'. any idea?

I think you have to make SetPlayerToTeamColor, or something smiliar

How do you call it ROLE PLAY then when you can see the player markers or you are converting the script to a stunts one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you call it ROLE PLAY then when you can see the player markers or you are converting the script to a stunts one?
Let him make his own roleplay, roleplay doesn't mean everything have to be real
It's a good idea to make another type of roleplay

tnx dripac, it's exactly what u said. i'm trying to make my own based on raven's roleplay. i'm also trying to do the same with satdm v11, but this time i can't see neons XD... -.- also... if i try to compile satdm my pawno library crashs... what i want is: a gm based on rp converted into stunts, with all the rp features. in raven's i can't see markers on map, but i can see neon, instead in satdm i can see marks but no neon....bored...