Some tips...

Well, hello everyone, I am new to scripting, and I'd like to know, and have some tips from you...
Like where is it better to start, with what, which script, how to portward etc etc...
I'd like to hear all your tips, thanks.

wiki.sa-mp.com Will get yourself started for scripting.

Well best thing you can do before you even really start scripting a small gamemode, you can watch or read some tutorials about scripting in pawno, you can find those everywhere at the forum or search them at ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Well best thing you can do before you even really start scripting a small gamemode, you can watch or read some tutorials about scripting in pawno, you can find those everywhere at the forum or search them at ******.
Well, I watched shehabs videos, I know the basics etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lauren
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I watched shehabs videos, I know the basics etc...
Good, then you can start scripting, best way to learn it is just open pawno and click on file > new.
This will give you a clean gamemode so you can start adding some small scripts.
Because i think when you download a gamemode and start editing it you will get stuck at some moment.
This is the way how i learned it.

And understand that you are not able to make a complete gamemode which players will join when you just started.
There are alot people who think that, but they will see the result when they get stuck.

Anyway good luck!

Thanks alot, anyways if I'll need some help, can I PM you?