[Ideas] Post some ideas for GM's and FS's here!

What?

This is the unofficial idea thread for developers like me who are having a mental blocks on what to code

Why?

Read "What?"

Limits: Don't ask us to write your whole server for you. We just need ideas, if you need a server wrote, contact a dev about pricing, we ain't free ya know

What not to suggest?

.inc's this isnt a inc idea thread, its a gamemode and filterscript idea thread, so happy posting!

nice topic, i 'm need ideas too.

No one have ideas O.o

How about you make up a unique admin system with commands that are rarely seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmader
View Post
How about you make up a unique admin system with commands that are rarely seen?
Like what

Hm... do many scripts have a vehicle slap command? Perhaps a /enablegodmode for a player, I am not sure, be creative!

Well with .3e coming out and the new funcitons I would like to see some first person shooters

There is actually a command called /vehslap but I don't know where it is :P

This is my theory, lemme know what you all think. You could probably use OnPlayerUpdate, get a player's position, and set their camera position to their position but a couple of units up to place it at their head, and determine an algorithm to constantly update the CameraLookAt to their facing angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
View Post
This is my theory, lemme know what you all think. You could probably use OnPlayerUpdate, get a player's position, and set their camera position to their position but a couple of units up to place it at their head, and determine an algorithm to constantly update the CameraLookAt to their facing angle.
aka make a 3'd person mode...