New Dedicated Server, Looking to build a Team

Hello,

What is it?
I have a dedicated server available to use for anything I require. I'm looking to get a couple of SA-MP servers setup, possibly Stunt, Roleplay and maybe Cops & Robbers. I'm looking for people to work with as working on my own is not exactly, ideal. I'm looking for people to help with the creation and maintainence of the website and servers.

What will I get from it?
You will be part of a Hard working Team, and will also have your own personal account within the server to do with as you please. All work will be credited.

*PLEASE NOTE**
I'm not offering payment for any maps/scripts created, contact me to see if i have an alternative way to repay you.

Requirements:
1) You must be mature, I don't care about your age, but you must be mature and able to balance your time wisely.
2) You must be experienced in either mapping or scripting of some sort.
3) Must be respectful and honest, do not lie about your skill, as I don't care for liars.
4) Must be able to listen and commit to detail, I will give lots of detail, and it will be annoying to some, so if you don't like detail and just like doing quick easy things, then do not send me a message.
5) Must be able to discuss and be creative, I do not want to handle ideas about the project all by myself and would love to receive input from you once in a while or a opinion or two.
6) Good English, self explanatory.

Thank you, and to contact me send me a private message on the forum, make it decent looking.

Template from "DR".

Do you even legally "own" this dedicated server or are you renting it?

Plus, just wondering, you wouldn't happen to have the specifications on it would you?

Ok i am interested and i have Pmed you.

Why would anyone join your team if you don't pay them?

Someone wrote the exact same thread some time ago ...

There would be no point as you have "JUST" joined samp with only a few posts, which shows that you are not trustable.

Why not just ask a friend instead of us lol?

PM'ed you, Hope that you'l start a great community.
kvsolga, The thing he is new doesn't mean he is not trusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMW3762
View Post
contact me to see if i have an alternative way to repay you.
Oh aye

On topic: why would someone work for next to nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
Someone wrote the exact same thread some time ago ...
oh yeah same points here..... May be copy cat