BIG, annoying sscanf 2.5 problem :(

Hey guyz!

This time, I got an annoying problem! I remember, I wanted a /warn command a few days ago, and then I pasted it into my script! NO errors! But from then on, whenever I typed /warn ingame, it only showed me the usage, never did what it was supposed to do! NOW the creepy thang: I watched my server-console, and whenever I typed ingame /warn, on the console was written: "sscanf error: System not initialised"!

Later on this day then, I tried all my commands for fun, I got shocked: NONE of them do work anymore! All of them, which were with sscanf showed me like /warn the usage and in the console was written this error! Any of them worked fine before, I really dunno if it is the /warn command which is bothering or something else! But I didn't change anything!

What should I do?

What is your console saying when you try the other commands that do not work?

Do any commands work?

Did you alter anything between the /warn command not working, and the other commands "randomly" not working?

1. Already said, when it's a sscanf-CMD like /warn or /goto or whatever, it gives the error: "sscanf error: System not initialised".

2.Yes, commands which aren't in communication with sscanf, like /energy:

PHP Code:
    CMD:energy(playeridparams[])
    {
        if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 5)
        {

SetPlayerHealth(playerid100);

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"Health has been restored to 100.");
        }
        else
        {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not authorized to use that command!");
        }
        return 
1;
    } 
3. Nope, it was first the /warn commands, all the other did work before this, only /warn gave me also that annoying error! Then (I restarted my server on this day 100 times), I restarted my server and I tried just for fun the commands, and then it started! None of the ssacnf-commands didn't work no more, all of them only showed me the usage and the error in the console appeared!

Update the sscanf include file and recompile your script! Version 2.5 changed the inner workings of sscanf completely so you DO need that.

Omg, I did this man! I downloaded the 2.5 plugin and include file! I put it into pawno>>include>>sscanf2.inc!
In plugins-folder: sscanf.dll

Which script should I compile? The one for my GM?

Please man anyone? I am getting mad and am about to destroy ma PC, no sscanf Command work! ((

I will rep anyone who helps me! (and knows the right answer^^)

><

You the madafacking best holmes! I've deleted in another folder pawno, and now everything's fixed...
Ty!

i have the same problem.. i have do what u guys sad.. but its still the same ! a little help plz ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3On
View Post
i have the same problem.. i have do what u guys sad.. but its still the same ! a little help plz ?
I think you did miss something on you computer. Try searching all your directories for a file called "sscanf2.inc" and replace all occurences with the up-to-date one from the sscanf 2.5 topic. Then recompile all your scripts using Sscanf.