SA-MP Forums & Ingame

Hey,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to somehow connect to SA-MP forums from ingame?
I know about the HTTP usage and thought if it would be possible to Login to SA-MP, then possibly create a thread with title and information from ingame?

For example, if I was ingame and wanted to know how to do something, I could ask.
Then again I would be only limited to the SA-MP string limit. :/

But is it possible?

It's not impossible, but it's very hard and even illegal in some terms.

You can do this on your own forum, but not here. Have a (possibly second) MySQL connection to your forum's database and insert new data accordingly. Depending on the forum software you're using, you might have to update many different tables. So make sure you always make a backup first, in case anything goes wrong.

******, I mean if I were logged into RCON I could post a question if I needed help with scripting or something.
For example creating a thread like I am now.

It would only be me using this feature.
And TopaZ how would it be illegal when I am not doing anything wrong.
Just wondering if its possible to do using HTTP?

Probably not, as you don't know the HTTP POST data. Besides, the sessionid changes everytime.

Samp Live? Or overwolf if it works in samp...

Actually the HTTP Post data wouldn't be hard to find. This is Vbulletin forum and they would use the same encryption as any Vbulletin forum uses. Plus the Post data would be about the same as well, so it won't be hard to do that.
Its just whether it'd be legal to script, its not hacking or anything, just allowing easy access to sa-mp forums from within ingame.