[BUG] MMB.

It seems "MMB" (the middle mouse button) crashes the game when it is pressed (in vehicle). I haven't experienced this before. Pressing "Q" and "E" simultaneously, doesn't crash the game - and they (being and "Q/E" combination and the MMB press) both do the same thing.

I have tested this in both 0.3d R1 and R2, with no difference (just a different memory address code).

Thanks,
Ash

Tried this, I do not have a crash. Could it be something scripted server side regarding the keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwidow18
Посмотреть сообщение
Tried this, I do not have a crash. Could it be something scripted server side regarding the keys?
I just tested this on a different laptop; and didn't get the same result - yet I tested it on my laptop; and got the issue. I tried undocking it (so I used the laptop mouse pad rather than the dock mouse) and it didn't error when 'pressing' MMB (triple tap on pad). I'm guessing its a mouse issue, or the fact that SAMP/SA doesn't like two mouses being available to it.

If anyone doesn't believe me about the whole laptop dock thing and that I have one (as many people have called me a liar because of it);
//Excuse the bluriness, it looked awesome before I uploaded it... :S

You should check if it happens in single player also, if it does theres probably not much sa-mp can do to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
You should check if it happens in single player also, if it does theres probably not much sa-mp can do to fix this.
It gives the same result in single player; though under different circumstances (only in vehicle, whereas in SA-MP it happens both on foot and in vehicle).

If it does this in single player its not a SA-MP issue. Try to re install your GTA SA.

Also just for giggles try and change the key that MMB is set to to another key... lets say "home key"

See if it does the same thing to you.

Bump. I'm also getting this issue. Tried unbinding MMB from all controls and it still crashes when I press it.

Does anyone know of a cause/fix yet?