Is it Possible

Код:
	if (strcmp(cmd, "/login", true) ==0 )
	{
		if (gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 1)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SERVER: You are already logged in.");
			return 1;
		}
		if (gPlayerAccount[playerid] == 0)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "[SERVER]: You do not have an account, type /register <password>");
			return 1;
		}
		tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
		if(!strlen(tmp))
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /login [password]");
			return 1;
		}
		format(string, sizeof(string), "users/%s.ini", PlayerName(playerid));
		new File: hFile = fopen(string, io_read);
		if (hFile)
		{
            fclose(hFile);
			OnPlayerLogin(playerid,tmp);
			return 1;
		}
		return 1;
	}
is it possible to change this to a Dialog login?
Can you send me the code for it if you know how to, please :P

Yes it is very much possible. Use ****** next time why don't you.

Click me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it is very much possible. Use ****** next time why don't you.

Click me.
Oh thanks you !
Its not the same type of files for Log in maybe its not the same code and dosent support that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeDee
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh thanks you !
Its not the same type of files for Log in maybe its not the same code and dosent support that.
Then use a different saving system. There are tons more efficient ones out there, and judging from your previous posts, you aren't very well fluent in Pawn. So go read some tutorials, and goodluck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Then use a different saving system. There are tons more efficient ones out there, and judging from your previous posts, you aren't very well fluent in Pawn. So go read some tutorials, and goodluck.
Duh i read some tutorials there no errors nothing but its dosent works like its kick me off after i try to log with the dialog -.- i need a Code or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeDee
Посмотреть сообщение
Duh i read some tutorials there no errors nothing but its dosent works like its kick me off after i try to log with the dialog -.- i need a Code or something.
Almost of the time, people aren't going to give you a code. It is better to write it yourself. You should strive to learn the language as well, not just use what someone else made. This thread is for people who are trying to learn, not use other people's work.