I have a problem with a godfathe gamemode, when i type /rcon login <password> it says that i am logged in as an admin and then when i try to use /makeadmin <my id> 3 it says that i am not authorized to use that command. If i try to change my admin level from the <myname>.ini file in scriptfiles when i try to login it says that my password is incorrect.

Go to your scriptfiles search for the admin folder open up the .sav file with notepad and after level: put level:10 or any level

there is no admin folder

In all honesty mate, you'd be better off getting ANY gamemode besides the GodFather.

It's buggy, old and overused.

Find yourself a nice gamemode with sscanf, YCMD or ZCMD and preferably databases/inis.

If you for whatever reason do want to keep the godfather script, insert this command into OnPlayerCommandText:

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/makemeadmin", true) == 0)
    {
        new Password[128]; //Create a variable to store the password they type
        if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return 0; // If the player is not logged into RCON, act like no such command exists.
        if(sscanf(cmdtext, "s[128]", Password) == 0)
        {
            if(strcmp(Password, "changeme", false) == 0) //Change 'changeme' to a custom password
            {
                PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = 1338;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Welcome Back");
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Error - Incorrect Password");
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "USAGE: /makemeadmin [Password]");
        }
        return 1;
    }
Untested

Thank you for the help but i decided to no use the godfather anymore. It really is buggy as hell. I found another gamemode that works perfectly