Turn the FBI Rancher into a normal car? (Radio, Lights, etc)

I was just wondering if there was a way to make this car normal, so there can be a 5 door version of the rancher aswell.

I would like to make the radio normal again, changable and not to have the police track playing, and I would like to disable the siren and lights. But, I dont want it to be server-wide, because the FBI would still use this car with its default settings.

is this possible?

I dont think it is :S

open gta3.img find for fbiranch.dff and fbiranch.txd, extract them somewhere, than rename them to rancher and import back to gta3.img, But make sure you find right names, because I cant remember how these dff and txd called in real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
open gta3.img find for fbiranch.dff and fbiranch.txd, extract them somewhere, than rename them to rancher and import back to gta3.img, But make sure you find right names, because I cant remember how these dff and txd called in real
that does not in any way relate to scripting.

thanks for the responses people

Use the car called Rancher, the FBI car is called FBI Ranger.

err.. no, thats scripted in GTA:SA by default so you can't change it via SA-MP

maby you can make a normal rancher then when they press H, it removes players, destroys rancher, crates FBI rancher, puts them in same seat, has the same color, and auto-engadges the siren.