Dynamic objects (door) removal..cant find them :(

ok so im doing a raven overhaul for myself and to practice some scripting...now, in the lspd (interior ID 6), there are serveral doors that open and close with the middle mouse button....well, since upgrading to 3d and adding a few custom objects with a map editor, these doors arent working properly anymore...which is fine by me, cause i dont want them there anyways..but heres my problem, i cant find the peice of code to delete to get rid of these doors.....i found the peice of code where upon hitting the middle mouse button, these dynamic objects are supposed to move....and ive changed them all so that there always in the "open" location regarldess of clicking the middle mouse button or not, but all that seems to have done is get rid of the opening and closing funcationality....but the static doors are still there.....how can i begin to find them? is there a peice of code i can search for that shows me what modifactions have been made to certain interiors? i figured once i found out the interior id (6), it would be simple to remove some added doors inside the lspd, but no....suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Try to look for the Object id your using with the correct format(CreateObject/CreateDynamicObject) using CTRL+F on pawno

thats a great suggestion...only problem is its such an obscure object its hard to tell what it even is.....looks like it could be like 4 things, a gate, a door, a blockade and the wiki doesnt give pictures

ok tried something different and it worked......i used my map editor to go to the interior and then i just double clicked on the object to get the id...found it, deleted it, good as new...thanks for your help. repping

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner
Посмотреть сообщение
ok tried something different and it worked......i used my map editor to go to the interior and then i just double clicked on the object to get the id...found it, deleted it, good as new...thanks for your help. repping
Anytime mate. Im glad that you worked it out. Peace