Setting another players velocity

Alright, so basicly I want to make a script that would work something like this: Player A types some command, any player that is infront of him within a certain range (in this case Player B) gets his velocity set to the direction the Player A is facing, already figured out the range but I need some help with getting the Player A angle and then setting Player B's velocity to Player A's facing angle

I'd appreciate any help.

pawn Код:
new Float:Angle;
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Angle);
SetPlayerVelocity(Target, Angle, Angle, 0); //Hmm, maybe this? Not sure about it though

If I'm not wrong that would set it to the amount of angle and not angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarthy
Посмотреть сообщение
If I'm not wrong that would set it to the amount of angle and not angle
What...?

EDIT: I'm not sure I understand this correctly...Basically, you want to set player B's angle to player A's angle and then do something with velocity?

If angle would 90 it would set velocity to 90, which is not what I want, I might have explained bad

You'd have to use some maths.

Exactly, which I suck at so I need some help D:

You want to face player B to the direction of player A and speedboost him for him to reach player A?

Don't know how to do first part... might have to use some advanced mathies to guess what angle points to player A because all you have is both's coordinates(where they are facing doesnt matter)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry jiggy
Посмотреть сообщение
You want to face player B to the direction of player A and speedboost him for him to reach player A?
Opposite direction..in theory kinda like fus ro dah if that makes any sense

Mhhm. Any ideas?