How to get dynamic pos?

Hi i need heaps of help PLEASE!
Code:
 GetDynamicObjectPos(LSPDGate, Positions[1][0], Positions[1][1], Positions[1][2]);
See that?
how do i get that Postions [1][0], thing? Here's most of the code.

Code:
CMD:gate(playerid, params[])
{
    new string[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 3 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 6 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 2 || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 2) || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] >= 5) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 7 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 5 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 5 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 11 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 11)
	{
        GetPlayerPos( playerid, Positions[0][0], Positions[0][1], Positions[0][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(LSPDGate, Positions[1][0], Positions[1][1], Positions[1][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(LSPDGate2, Positions[4][0], Positions[4][1], Positions[4][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(SFPDGate1, Positions[6][0], Positions[6][1], Positions[6][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(SFPDGate2, Positions[7][0], Positions[7][1], Positions[7][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(SFPDGate3, Positions[8][0], Positions[8][1], Positions[8][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(FBIGate1, Positions[2][0], Positions[2][1], Positions[2][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(FBIGate2, Positions[3][0], Positions[3][1], Positions[3][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(NGGate, Positions[5][0], Positions[5][1], Positions[5][2]);
       	GetDynamicObjectPos(SASDGate1, Positions[9][0], Positions[9][1], Positions[9][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(SASDGate2, Positions[10][0], Positions[10][1], Positions[10][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(SASDGate3, Positions[11][0], Positions[11][1], Positions[11][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(nationalGATE, Positions[12][0], Positions[12][1], Positions[12][2]);
        GetDynamicObjectPos(nationalGATE2, Positions[13][0], Positions[13][1], Positions[13][2]);

if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 8.0, 1379.7907714844, -1678.4444580078, 13.386324882507)) {
            if(COURTGStatus == 0) {
                format( string, sizeof( string ), "* %s uses their remote to open the gates.", GetPlayerNameEx( playerid ) );
                ProxDetector(5.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
                MoveDynamicObject(COURTGate, 1389.12402344,-1679.52185059,12.97999668, 4);
                COURTGStatus = 1;
            }
THANKS

I'd suggest not stealing scripts before asking for help.

Who are you to say i stole this?

PHP Code:
GetDynamicObjectPos(objectid, &Float:X, &Float:Y, &Float:Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
View Post
PHP Code:
GetDynamicObjectPos(objectid, &Float:X, &Float:Y, &Float:Z
No... i mean in game

Why are you using the NGG Script ?, wait a sec.. MS:RP now I remember you idiots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS:RP Mason
View Post
Who are you to say i stole this?
One of the developers of your stolen script, that's who. Look at the credits at the top... I'm *that* Brian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
View Post
Why are you using the NGG Script ?, wait a sec.. MS:RP now I remember you idiots...
Yep, yep.

WTF? What have i done i buy this script my server name is Mental Santos RolePlay

You bought it from some scumbag selling stolen scripts, you got ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.
View Post
One of the developers of your stolen script, that's who. Look at the credits at the top... I'm *that* Brian.

Yep, yep.
He's just caught you red handed, so you're not getting any help with it.

xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Valdez
View Post
Your using a NGG script, no one will ever help you with that script. Learn thing's your self.
Oh my god!! Are you f*****g kidding me?? You are the owner of Insanity Roleplay, which is running on the NGG script as well, and yet you go to people and tell them "You're running on the NGG script, so no help for you" . Do you have any self-respect whatsoever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0v3r
View Post
Oh my god!! Are you f*****g kidding me?? You are the owner of Insanity Roleplay, which is running on the NGG script as well, and yet you go to people and tell them "You're running on the NGG script, so no help for you" . Do you have any self-respect whatsoever?
Exactly...I'm using it as well...but I can get help myself. I'm not going to go around and tell others that since they are using it they shouldn't get help. I have heavily edited mines to the part where it doesn't look like NGG so..

Positions[1][0], Positions[1][1], Positions[1][2] can be changed with numbers or with coordinates of your gate object, so just do that... since this is only part of the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
View Post
Exactly...I'm using it as well...but I can get help myself. I'm not going to go around and tell others that since they are using it they shouldn't get help. I have heavily edited mines to the part where it doesn't look like NGG so..
You still don't have the right to use it. It has been released without the permission of the owners, and it's not for you to use. You might as well get blacklisted. Just telling you to take it off, before it's too late.