TAB = CAPSLOCK

When i play, i can get the scorelist by clicking capslock, sometimes other keys seem to show the scorelist aswell.
The game is unplayable since the scorelist pops up everytime i do something, sometimes delayed after clicking a key so it's hard to see what other keys trigger this scorelist to show up.

Does anyone know why? I tried reinstall GTA & delete sa-mp files in documents etc.
Tried diffrent user account, diffrent keyboard & now i'm clueless.
Tried compatibility mode vista, xp & windows 2000 on w7 64 bits.

Help is appreciated, thanks.
This issue is new , didnt have this before.

Have you spilled anything on your keyboard recently? I know it sounds stupid, but if your keyboard isn't spill proof(yes they sell these now and days) you could of short circuited stuff in your keyboard. So when you hit one key it thinks your hitting another. I don't know if this is even possible but i thought it might help since the things you listed above is what i would of stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you spilled anything on your keyboard recently? I know it sounds stupid, but if your keyboard isn't spill proof(yes they sell these now and days) you could of short circuited stuff in your keyboard. So when you hit one key it thinks your hitting another. I don't know if this is even possible but i thought it might help since the things you listed above is what i would of stated.
The mixup only occurs in SA-MP and not in any other programs.
I haven't installed anything recently & i've tried changing regional settings for keyboard but it didn't help.

I don't know what to do now :S
I binded the keys ingame and CAPSLOCK is capslock and tab is tab etc.

I unbinded both keys from usage and the error still occurs, i've tried 0.3c..