What is the function for player text color

What's the function for changing color of player b's name on head for say player A, I saw this somewhere.

Anyway, which is the best way to mark a specific player as current aim, I mean if i am aiming at someone with serveside gun (for example missile which cannot have default gta green aim thingy), It should be clear thing indicating the player he is aiming

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerColor

OnPlayerTargetPlayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
oH Dude, i said color only for specific player's view, not everyone

@Topaz good function, but i was looking for a way to inform the player who he is aiming at, i could make textdraw of the target's name, but its kinda hard to look through names in serious battle, so something like textdraw pointing at target's position or something like that

You can't set the color of someone to a specific player ID unless you use a function which can highlight things on map (for example SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer)

You Can Only
Code:
SetPlayerColor(playerid, COLOR_CODE);
Not Set Certain ID's To Different Colors, If Thats What Your Meaning.

I bet i saw that on a gf-edit server when using /find command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
View Post
I bet i saw that on a gf-edit server when using /find command
Yes, indeed you did.

maybe its a 3dlabel? i dont use them yet (only the chatbubble), and idk if the font for a label can be changed. what font did that label use? if its a different one, and 3dlabels cant be changed in font, then its obvious