Currency, Trunk, Permanent Vehicle loss code help

I am in desperate need of a good Trunk System, one with a menu and can hold a few weapons, some cash, drugs, gun parts, etc. The currency script, I don't know what to call it, but I'm looking for a code that will go in my gamemode script that will allow there to be 2 different types of currencies. I have the standard pMoney and I'm trying to make pDMoney (Donator Money), Which is higher value, I need help on making these two codes, I'm very new to PAWN.

In the pDMoney code I need a code for admins like /agive [playername/id] dmoney [amount] so we can grant them their purchase.

A friend of mine told me how to do this kind of code, but expected me to know what the hell he was talking about. I have no clue about all the sh*t he told me to do, but he said it's only a few lines of code.

Last but not least I need a code that will permanently REMOVE a vehicle from a user, but can be toggled on and off by an admin with /permveh. Example: If /permveh is on, If your car blows up, it gets permanently removed from your user, making it so you need to buy a new car. If /permveh is off, when the car blows up, it'll respawn wherever it was parked last.

I really need help with these, if someone can help me with the code(s) I'm sure if I like the code I'll send some $$$ your way.

Thank you for your time.