HELP:Who to add and remove items...

Hello i need help ! Who doo i ADD and REMOVE items from my game mod ?? t.l.x I want to remove an bulding from the GameMod with the map EDITOR and i delite/removes the bulding whou doo i tell the GameMod that that bulding dosn't exit enymore ! Becouse i hawe some bulding in my GameMod that make my game LAG !! Pleas HELP !

Wrong section, but if you are on about your own server use RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 000.0); Read up on some tutorials on how to use it or simply look at the SA-MP wiki, I'm sure its there.

There is a SA-MP Map editor by JernejL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrnaStrela
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello i need help ! Who doo i ADD and REMOVE items from my game mod ?? t.l.x I want to remove an bulding from the GameMod with the map EDITOR and i delite/removes the bulding whou doo i tell the GameMod that that bulding dosn't exit enymore ! Becouse i hawe some bulding in my GameMod that make my game LAG !! Pleas HELP !
What the hell did you just say? English please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
What the hell did you just say? English please?
Hello, I need help! how do I add and remove objects from my gamemode? t.l.x I want to remove a building from the gamemode with the map editor and I delete/remove the building how do I tell the gamemode that the building doesn't exist anymore? Because I have some buildings in my gamemode that makes my game lag! Please HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Яeʌǝɹsǝ
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I need help! how do I add and remove objects from my gamemode? t.l.x I want to remove a building from the gamemode with the map editor and I delete/remove the building how do I tell the gamemode that the building doesn't exist anymore? Because I have some buildings in my gamemode that makes my game lag! Please HELP!
Oohh... Right... D: RemoveBuildingForPlayer will do the trick

Where do i set this ---> RemoveBuildingForPlayer ?? can you show me a exemple ??

Quote:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
// When the player connects model "615" which is veg_tree3 will be deleted within a range of 200.0
// from the point: 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, which is the center of San Andreas.
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 615, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 200.0);
return 1;
}
yup.